The NoAgenda Dashboard works best on late model Chrome/Firefox/Safari/IE browsers It also works pretty darn good on the iPad. If you are using an Android or iPhone device, it serves a special mobile-friendly version.
We're currently only loading show details since show number 325 but will add earlier shows when possible (it requires some figuring out of different shownote archive structures).
If you have any issues with this app, or any suggestions to make, you can post them on the github project issues page.
The app is fully open-source. If you'd like to help with any design, development, or internationalization (translations), you are most welcome. Come see the project on Github
Yes, the app has a simple REST API to get at the underlying data: show, meme and shownotes data. You are welcome to slurp on the API if you are building something else and want a dead simple way of getting all the show details in an organized fashion.
Here's a quick run down of some of the main data sets available. These examples show requests for json format data. You can get data in XML if you prefer - simply replace .json with .xml
- http://noagendadashboard.com/shows.json - gets all the shows
- http://noagendadashboard.com/shows/333.json - gets show number 333 (for example)
- http://noagendadashboard.com/shows/333/memes.json - gets all the memes on show number 333
- http://noagendadashboard.com/shows/333/notes.json - gets all the notes for show number 333
- http://noagendadashboard.com/memes.json - gets all the memes
- http://noagendadashboard.com/memes/1/notes.json - gets all the notes for meme #1
- http://noagendadashboard.com/notes.json - gets all the notes
There's more we can do with the API (e.g. searching), but currently incomplete and/or nodoc;-)
If you need something more from the API, or there are any problems, then drop by the github project issues page and we can discuss.